Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder Bindings Position Q?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
(yep! here I am talking smack about Meadows again.....)
oh ya, you sure steered me away from that resort. dont think i EVER want to go there after seeing the shots of great tree lines and deep snow..

my brundage video from last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRider View Post
Those trees look perfectly spaced, for some pow surfing. I hate it when they're too dense, and I feel like I don't have enough time to change directions in time.
its really weird how when the trees are dense enough and the hill isnt quite steep enough you can REALLY get disoriented and lose the fall line. In the 4th shot of the vid i believe it was a thick part of brundage and i of course wanted to go straight down the fall line so I got the most amount of time in the trees, well i end up almost cutting across the glade and missing half of it because it dumped me on a cat track on the resort boundary and i couldn't really get back in. I did that TWICE in a row. after i knew i messed up I went back and did it again and even though i took a different path through the trees i still cut sideways across the glade and ended up almost the same place on the cat track. i was quite furious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 03-06-2012 at 02:05 AM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote