Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #1978 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardaddicktd View Post
nice vid! where were u at Crystal? it didn't look like either of the terrain parks that i'm familiar with.

what are your plans? u still goin to c-burg this wknd?
That was the park that is right below the Clipper high speed quad chair. They also had a small jump line set up from the 2-seater chair with 10- and 15-foot tables that was pretty fun. I didn't hit any of those until yesterday morning, wish I would've spent more time on that line.

Still doing something this weekend, I've got more boards to review so I need to get out at least one more time. Cannonsburg might be the spot. Most likely Saturday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|