Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Regional: Eastern Canada
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #337 (permalink)
chupacabraman
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyripper View Post
wow...worst winter ever anyway i'm looking for any opinions on places to go spring boarding out in quebec? hopefully there will be at least something left by then.
It's actually been pretty good here around Quebec City. December was terrible, but we've made up for it with quite a bit of snow throughout Jan-Feb-Mar and almost no rain (until tomorrow at least, haha). Check out the depth map to see what I'm talking about: NOHRSC Interactive Snow Information
Even in the city there's quite a bit of snow on the ground: http://powderwatch.com/qzone/wp-cont...2/DSC00665.jpg
Le Massif de Charlevoix & Le Valinouet have both been getting dumped on consistently (412/530cm date), both have deep snowpacks (140/180cm), and probably the best conditions east of the Rockies. Not to mention the fact that Le Massif puts every other hill in eastern Canada to shame! Here's a little blog I wrote this week about a day at Le Massif: Le Massif day trip blog
Massif de Charlevoix - that's my recommendation.

Last edited by chupacabraman; 03-06-2012 at 03:48 PM.
chupacabraman is offline   Reply With Quote