Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Regional: Eastern Canada
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #338 (permalink)
kittyripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupacabraman View Post
It's actually been pretty good here around Quebec City. December was terrible, but we've made up for it with quite a bit of snow throughout Jan-Feb-Mar and almost no rain (until tomorrow at least, haha). Check out the depth map to see what I'm talking about: NOHRSC Interactive Snow Information
Even in the city there's quite a bit of snow on the ground: http://powderwatch.com/qzone/wp-cont...2/DSC00665.jpg
Le Massif de Charlevoix & Le Valinouet have both been getting dumped on consistently (412/530cm date), both have deep snowpacks (140/180cm), and probably the best conditions east of the Rockies. Not to mention the fact that Le Massif puts every other hill in eastern Canada to shame! Here's a little blog I wrote this week about a day at Le Massif: Le Massif day trip blog
Massif de Charlevoix - that's my recommendation.
wow amazing blog post! i have to admit that looking at your pics gave me a little boner in my heart. i was also toying with the idea of trying vermont but i'd rather not have to cross the border if i don't have to. thanks for the heads up
kittyripper is offline   Reply With Quote