Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What happened to South Park????
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

Thumbs down What happened to South Park????

Well I am not sure if any of you have seen the last 4 episodes of south park, if you have not, ill tell you something that they all have in common "THEY SUCK". It's like they have ran out of ideas or something.

The one with Britney Spears I have to say was pretty bad, very little creativity (that one could of been really good). The one today with the whole kidnap in the old village was horrible, very little laughs out me and I pretty easy on humor. The one of the Canadian strike had only one good thing and it was the section about "numa muna on youtube.com". Ohh how could I forget the internet one that came out last week, it starts really good, but after 5 minutes the thing goes to hell (one good part is when Stans father cums all over the computer, that partwas really good).

I am not sure if they have new writers or anything , but in all the season that they had this one has to be the worst by far . They better get some really good shows for the second half of the season to compensate for this ones.

I hope it gets better soon, this is one of my favorite tv cartoons.

Last edited by Simply^Ride; 04-23-2008 at 11:34 PM.