Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Finally SoCal is getting some snow
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #106 (permalink)
Zombaco
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Helmets are a plus in my book too. I've had some hard head shots while wearing mine. Scary to think what could of happened if I wasn't. Although I've still concussed myself once while wearing it earlier this season. Went off a jump a Mammoth (I knew on approach I didn't have the speed but went for it anyway), landed on the knuckle and bounced backwards straight onto the back of my head. I was dazed for a minute or two then rode the rest of the day. The next five days I had headaches. Got a dent in my helmet from it too. Probably going to replace it for next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
I should get a helmet too....I wacked my head decently at Bear on Tuesday
How's that coming along? Any lingering effects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handscreate View Post
On a brighter note... Is anyone going to take advantage of the free lift ticket deal tomorrow from Scion & Bear Mountain? I'm on the fence if I should sneak away for the day when I really shouldn't...
I wish I could get up there for that great deal, but looks like a no for me. Not sure if I'll make it up anywhere before the end of the month- gonna cash in that bday ride free ticket!
Zombaco is offline   Reply With Quote