Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Depressed...
Thread: Depressed...
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
NightRider2613

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseForSteeze View Post
Grab a longboard. You might find it's an ok sub for snowboarding. I was pissed about our winter too, Liberty (Jiberty) looked like ass all season. 7 Springs last weekend was choice though. Spring days in the park.

I got another 8 or 9 days left then I'm done. Wax those boards up and clean out the bearings and it's time to switch over to skating.
I almost went up to 7 Springs last weekend and I am pissed that I didn't. I went up a few weeks ago when they got 7" of fresh powder and had a blast. That place is fucking awesome! I might try to make it up there again this weekend, but the funds are a bit low at this point due to a trip to England that I have coming up at the end of the month.

I have thought about longboarding, actually considered trying it last year, and given this depressing ass winter, I think I am going to give it a go this year. Any recommendations on boards?

I hear ya on waxing my boards and cleaning the bearings. They are sitting in the corner, taunting me, and while I have the wax and am ready to go, I think I am going to hold out for another week or two before I take care of them...you know, just in case
NightRider2613 is offline   Reply With Quote