Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib-Tech Dark Series C2 BTX vs. Gnu Altered Genetics BTX
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #70 (permalink)
schmitty34
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Thanks, I appreciate the explanation I needed up buying a board today though from a local shop. A GNU carbon credit 159. I was hesitant at first because its a rocker, however it has really good reviews. What do you guys think. And remember I'm kind of a beginner, so I can always upgrade once i get good.
All this and you ended up buying a different board?!

Just joking, the carbon credit is a great beginners board and 159 is a good size. It's not as nice as the TRS, Legacy or Dark Series but it's cheaper, will be a little more forgiving as you learn and is still plenty of board for your skill level (I didn't realize you are kind of a beginner...must have missed that).

You may want a new board it a couple of years, but that's natural even when you buy higher end boards. I bought a board last spring and I'm already drooling over potential new boards. Now you'll just have a legit reason to upgrade when you get the itch for something new
schmitty34 is offline   Reply With Quote