Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Wanted: 90's boards
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
polemite

depends which noah board you are talking about... i have interest in his h-street deck, the skate truck board, and noah's ark. but not the stars and stripes.

the h-street i'd pay good money for. if you've got one of these, lets get down to business.

the skate truck board has good value for collectors, but honestly they are abundant up here in canada. i have 2 right now, i traded away a third, and i have someone trying to sell me another one. i'll take as many as i can find, but i'd only pay the same average price that i'm paying right here at home.

i also already have a noah's ark board, and i'm not really looking for another one. but i might take one just because i know someone that is looking for one. again, i wouldn't consider it unless the price is low.

although i live in canada, i have a shipping address in washington. i just zip across the border and pick up my boards there. shipping costs across the western states usually run between $18-$25.
polemite is offline   Reply With Quote