Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Help a fellow snowboarder out?

865 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  grafta 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

My local mount is doing this promotion where you post a video about why you get a seasons pass on their Facebook page, person with the most likes gets a season pass.

Figured I'd come to here and ask all you guys to like my video and help me get on the slopes for free next year!!!
Thanks for your supports, and don't ask me why that guy is in the background with the miller fish, he just showed up.

Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=411796445504580&set=o.35076686877&type=2&theater

Thanks guys,

Connor

#3 ·
Yup, they all seem to be poking up now that the spring Promo's and contests are here. Funny thing is I've probably entered 10 contests this year and haven't mentioned one on the forum. I won a pair of alpine canada velcro ski ties! lol Will be great for the x-country skis :laugh:

I guess since the entry is closed now I can say that I'm getting screwed in the snowseekers.ca total snowfall contest. I added up the "average" stats posted by each resort, and got a total of about 170,000 cm of total snowfall. There's been 20,000 to date. :mad: I bet 115,000 thinking it was going to be a mild year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.