Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Going on a Trip Alone
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mr. Polonia
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
I was planning on going to Powder Mountain next year around March of this time with a buddy, but he can't save up enough. So I figured I'd just go by myself. The only thing I'm worried about is the powder terrain. I was thinking of still going to Powder Mountain or Northstar. I'm wondering if it is a good idea to ride the powder terrain alone. Bowls, Ridges, etc. Everything would be in bounds of course which is why I thought it would be ok. I do have a little whistle on my jacket in case of tree wells, but that won't do a whole good with no help. I'm probably gonna go to Northstar either way, but if riding these spots alone is a bad idea then I'm definitely going because Pow Mows park isn't that great to me. That or check another mountain with good groomer runs.

Do it dude, dont hold back. I went to mammoth and a number of dif resorts in colorado this yr. Both trips were a week's stay back to back and It was the best experience ever. No one holds you back and its really cool to explore dif terrain on your own.
Without me, my board is useless. Without my board, I am useless
Mr. Polonia is offline   Reply With Quote