Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Schweitzer
Thread: Schweitzer
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
DrnknZag
Veteran Member

Schweitzer is one of my fav places. On the front side, I tend to stick on the south ridge if the snow is good, there's tons of steep chutes and trees over there. Chair 4 glades and JR trees near sunny side side are pretty mellow terrain, but can be lots of fun. Lift lines on Sunny Side are virtually non-existent too. I spend most of my time on the backside though. The glades off the t-bar are my favorite. Anything off the north ridge between the top of Snow Ghost and the t-bar is really fun, steeper terrain. I don't ride the big bowl skiiers right of Snow Ghost much since it gets tracked quickly and has a pretty flat run out. I also like the glades near Stella too, but it gets tracked pretty quick as well with Stella being a 6 person high speed chair.

Pucci's in the Schweitzer Village is my favorite place for a post-shred beer. I can't remember the name of the small brewery in Sand Point, but it's right in the main downtown area. Good beer and great burgers from what I remember.
DrnknZag is offline   Reply With Quote