I have a season pass and ride 20+ days a year here, so I know the mountain pretty well.
The frontside has some fantastic tree runs, they aren't super steep but they are steep enough and very consistant. You can get a shitload of good tree runs in with little traversing riding the the Great Escape. The backside has some sweet steeps and chutes, but it tends to flatten out past the steep parts which can be frustrating if you don't know where to go. You can get pretty damn lost on the backside if you get too adventurous
Some of my favorite runs:
- Secret Trees: Take the Great Escape up and head down the ridge cattrack to your right. The mountain will hump, and at the top of the first hump you want to drop into the trees on your righthand side. This glade is fairly tight at the top, but it's spaced very well so you never get stuck. It gets wider towards the bottom until it opens up to several wide-spaced glades.
- JR Trees: This is one of the better known and wider-spaced tree runs on the frontside so it gets more tracked out than other spots, but it's still fun. Follow the directions from Secret Trees and just go to the second hump on the cattrack and drop in the trees. You will get better lines if you veer left.
- Chair 4 Trees: Chair 4 almost never runs anymore, which is great because when it doesn't no one rides over here. Follow the cattrack all the way across the ridge until you see a old double chair (4). Ride under the chair and then veer right into the trees.
- North Bowl Bomber: Either take chair 6 (SnowGhost) up or take the Great Escape up and skate up the ridgeline towards the backside bowl. Go right past the top of chair 6 and then drop into the bowl. Bomb the bowl and head into the trees left of chair 6, crisscrossing to the right side of the chair and into the trees towards the bottom of the bowl. When you go into the bottom trees, stay high for a while or else you will end up in a semi-flat.
- Stella trees: Ride Stella up (the six-pack) on the backside drop either into the tree glades on the right side or the tree-line on the left side straight off from the lift. If you go left you can follow glades all the way to the gatherer cattrack that goes back to Stella, or if you go right - when you get out of the glades follow under the lift until it goes back into trees and then follow the left tree-line to the same gatherer cattrack.
Anywhere on South-Bowl (accessed by the triple) is fun too, but it gets tracked out quickly so make sure you do it early in the morning.
The powder is almost always sick and super deep off the T-bar, but you have to deal with either mellow groomers or crazy ass funnel paths to get back to the lifts once you drop the steeper part. It's worth doing a few times though.