Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Longboard or Freeboard?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRider2613 View Post
Alright y'all, i need some help. I am looking to try either longboarding or freeboarding to stay on some type of board this summer. I have been snowboarding for quite some time but I have never skated in my life. I have heard pros and cons for each type of board, so I am not sure which one I want to go with. My area is fairly hilly, so that wouldn't be a problem for the freeboard, and I am generally leaning in that direction since it can supposedly give you a very buttery feeling that is similar to snowboarding. I am not trying to do anything really crazy with it because I don't want to do some dumb shit and risk fucking up my snow season. I am just looking to do some hill carving and that kind of thing. So, any opinions on this subject? I would be much obliged.
2 different animals really...try both and decide. I found Freebording more committing, but with a hill really close I would give it a more convinced try. Wear protections.
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote