Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Knee Problem
Thread: Knee Problem
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
--bigtime--
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycomb View Post
How bout poster #4, you're a pussy and shouldn't go to the doctor yet it doesn't even really hurt, just a bit stiff and weak feeling? And you're going to waste a doctors time after only 1 week of you not even being in pain...just alternate ice and light stretching, should feel better by the time you get to the doctor, then you can have him give you a physical to make sure your balls are still there. It sounds like a bruised muscle(usually no visible bruise for me) or a very minor partial tear(doubtful). The feeling you describe is the same you get after a hard workout or any minor sports injury, I'm guessing you don't get out much.

If it doesn't feel better after a month or if it starts getting much worse(can't walk, you're actually in pain...) then you should go to the doc.
Dude! this just had me rolling....too friggin funny.
I blasted my knee into the ground last week at killington (caught toe edge and drove my right knee straight into the 2 inches of ice/rocks/dirt I was riding on) and it now still feels squishy and like there is a little fluid in there but once the bruising and swelling goes down I should be good to go. No doc visit for me either.

OP, good luck with the recovery. Let us know what the doctor says.

Wildcard, you are a fuggin funny bastard man.
--bigtime-- is offline   Reply With Quote