Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Longboard or Freeboard?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Casual
Veteran Member

The assault is really fun, something satisfying about ollying off 4 stairs and then cruising down a hill and not having to pick my board up to get up a curb... truly the best of both worlds (from a skateboarder point of view). However if your not doing any kind of tricks you might find it a bit short, I really enjoy the Sayshun for cruising around on and carving, getting to have my feet in a more snowboard like stance makes me feel a whole lot better on a hill and allows me to do standup slides/speed checks, and being able to ride it switch is awesome, cant ride the assault switch. I was going to buy a revolt, but I got the Sayshun for a lot less $$$. If you can, get down to a local shop and stand on as many boards as you can. I love my assault but I often wished it was longer. Then again, any bigger and I would lose the fun factor! Hence two longboards, plus my skateboard because I can't replace that with anything... its just a different sport.

Revolt | Never Summer Industries - Snowboards, Longboards, Clothing and Accessories - Powered by CLVR TV
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote