I appreciate all the advice. I have a little over one more week of waiting... I just hope theres some snow left on the ground when we get there!
For the last month or so, I have been watching videos (including yours, Snowolf) in order to get a better understanding of the mechanics. Of course, I can watch videos all day, but there is no substitute for actually being out there on the snow. I have the first lesson booked (cheaper through Liftopia) for the first day I will be there. I will see how it goes the next day or so, and if need be will take a second lesson a day or so before we leave. I looked at the MAX-4 lessons but they are $50 more than the group and are only for a few hours vs. all day.