Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
mmueller

Default Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company

Hey everyone,

My name is Mark Mueller. I started Mue, LLC this past August. Mue is a snowboarding apparel company out of Milwaukee, WI. But Mue is not just another snowboarding apparel company. From a blank piece of paper, I designed the High Performance Hoodie. For technical purposes, it is made of soft-shell (5000mm and 3000g). In addition, all of our products are in some way, shape, or form influenced by Milwaukee. Whether it is the sewing, embroidery, screen printing, or more, we work with local businesses.

Other than our signature HPH we sell other basic apparel including the Low Performance Hoodie. This past season was a success despite the weak winter by Milwaukee. However, we are always looking for suggestions on how to better market our product.

If you have time, take a look at our current website (Muesports.com) and our mission and let me know what your thoughts. Please feel free to be critical.

Thank you!

Mark
mmueller is offline   Reply With Quote