Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
CheeseForSteeze
With extra cheese.

First, props on your company philosophy and identifying yourself rather than being just a faceless entity. Coming here just to plug your own product generally isn't looked upon kindly, but I think you gave enough of a personal exposure that everything is legit.

Anyway, I like the idea I could get a semi-tech softshell hoodie customized. I would suggest expanding the current color catalog. Some of the designs you show on the custom page I would definitely buy, like the 45 degree plaid green.

Another idea, and one I think you could probably use to sell a hoodie to every single person on this site (at least that are active members) is to take a look at this thread: http://www.snowboardingforum.com/new...rum-vinyl.html

They designed what is essentially an SBF.com logo to make a vinyl diecut. If you asked those guys who designed it if they might be interested in collaborating with you to make custom hoodies with that logo on it, I bet they would sell like meth behind a strip club.
CheeseForSteeze is offline   Reply With Quote