Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmueller View Post
Hey everyone,

My name is Mark Mueller. ***SNIP*** Please feel free to be critical.

Thank you!

Mark
You asked for it! lol... Yeah thanks for introducing yourself, I've seen a lot of spam on here lately but somebody asking for thoughts is a nice change.

I like the idea of a performance hoodie for spring riding. Right now I wear a microfiber base layer, my upper body armour, and then a jacket and I'm sweating balls when the temps are around freezing and I'm playing in the glades. I was planning on just wearing the armour without the jacket for spring riding, but it'd be nice to have an inbetween setup.

As for the hoodies, I prefer a full zipper, or no zipper at all. Also I'm not crazy about the colour combos and designs. I would rather the sweaters come in single colours, almost any will do these days.

I didn't see if they have a pass pocket, but that would be very smart to have sewn into the inside of the lower portion. My GF loves the pass pocket on her jacket. Also if there was a built in pocket with a microfiber cloth on a string that'd be cool (for wiping goggles on those warm wet spring days).

Hope this helps!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote