Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
mmueller

Default Thanks for the quick feedback!

Cheeseforsteeze ...
Thanks for the connection! I am definitely take a closer look as we have done custom orders this past season (e.g. MU ski team)

Kirkrider ...
The advantages are the design and the soft shell material. The easy arm movement, the kangaroo pouch with the mp3, the hand warming side pockets, the lower back double layer to reduce freezing, and the hoodie structure to keep in heat are a few of the advantages. In addition, we have played with many different fashions as you can see through what we currently sell and our custom designs. The material is comparable to goretex within a specific level. Goretex is the brand and within it are different layering and weather resistant systems. The specs for the hoodies are on the site.

Poutenen and atr3yu...
(Poutenen)The pass pocket is a great idea. I'm sure my team and I will be able to find a creative way to integrate it into our design. Also we are working on a full zip for next season. The main concept behind it is to infuse an urban jacket with a flannel shirt. I attached pics of a prototype.

Thanks again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Proto1.jpg (127.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Proto2.jpg (143.5 KB, 86 views)
mmueller is offline   Reply With Quote