Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - iPhone Snowboarding App
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
uStompSnow

Default iPhone Snowboarding App

Hey all,

Just a quick bit of information for you all. I decided to learn how to code for a bit of fun and collaborating with the guys over at Head Snowboards and some European riders, I made a snowboarding iPhone app.

The blurb about the app is below, which I think (hope) sums it up quite nicely. Also, so you know, it got added to the homepage of UK iTunes, as a staff favorites pick, which is was surprised and totally stoked about.

"In huge detail, we lay out how to stomp over 50 of the sickest snowboard tricks out there, including respect ratings, illustrations and expert tips. The app also includes essential information such as board maintenance, snowboard terminology, mounting bindings, waxing, and choosing your ride!

In addition, we bring you our infamous ''grab indicator'', now in pocket-sized format and ready to take to the mountain with you. The indicator shows how and where to grab your board, so you can dial in on those essential grabs and move your riding up a few notches."

There are a bunch of other features too. I would really love to hear your feedback on the app, so I can continue to make it better!!

You can find it in iTunes at Snowboard Trick List for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Here are some free download codes for the first 3 of you to get the app:
PRE6XWEM74LM
XKK6EHXKXFNM
6L4XHE6TXEXJ

To redeem, to the appstore, click featured and then new and scroll to the bottom and click redeem.

Thanks very much in advance for any ideas, feedback or suggestions you have.

Cheers

Sam

Last edited by uStompSnow; 04-19-2012 at 04:48 PM.
uStompSnow is offline   Reply With Quote