Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - C60 vs Diode
Thread: C60 vs Diode
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
pdxrealtor
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
I kinda wish you had the Diodes and the C60s! I've got C60s on my board and they're bloody stiff. They're like a triple vodka water when you ordered a double. They're stiffer than... well you get the idea.

Was thinking about diodes for a non-Burton board cause I can't seem to find any non-EST C60s anywhere. They'd have to be bloody stiff though cause I don't want to go down a notch in stiffness.
Well, I supposedly had some c60s on the way. I paypaled a guy in northern WA, I'm in Oregon, and he was supposed to ship on Monday. After a couple emails with no response, and it being Friday I'm assuming the guy ripped me off or slacked off on shipping them. Either way I filed a dispute today with my card company as it was made clear and part of the deal I needed them by thursday.

Should they happen to show up if you're interested I'll sell them to you for what I have into them, 195.00. They are brand new in plastic , 2010 , non est version. If not I'm just going to ship them back per card companies instructions.
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote