Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Your Proudest Riding Moment

3K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  NzGnu 
G
#1 ·
Be it nailing a trick, surfing the powder, layin' down that soul carve, blazing an awesome new glade, bombing that black, or just moving off the bunny slopes for the first time. Mine would have to be nailing the method. There was a roller next to that fateful kicker, and someone was standing on it. I get in the air, nail that method, and look at them in the air, she looks back, and all I can think is "yeah".
PRETTY DAMN CHEESY but totally true. Post yours so I stop feeling like a sap, ASAP.

#30 ·
my proudest moment was teaching my sister how to ride this season. she got s-turns down her first day, was doing baby boxes and rainbow rails her fourth. and the thing that made me the proudest was that every time she'd fall, she'd bounce right back up with a grin on her face, dust herself off, and rip into it again, balls out. she's like a carbon copy of her big bro ;)

G
#33 ·
umm mine would be dropping a pillow line in canada which my older brother then piked on. It was pretty sketch cause it was real narrow, not too sure how i made it down without clipping a tree.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.