Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Critique my Riding? Park Features
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Casual
Veteran Member

Arrow Critique my Riding? Park Features

Hey guys,took a shitty cam out with me and did the best I could to capture a few tricks, angle is not the best but I needed access to start/stop the camera since my film crew is busy with Travis Rice etc etc... lol. Anyways, I wanted to get another angle as well and also get some street style rails and some boxes but the battery died.

My critique after watching myself... Go faster and hold my grabs longer. Although from the angle its tough to tell but I did clear the knuckle with no issue every time but I definitely could send it deeper. I actually thought I was holding my grabs longer, but the video doesn't lie... I will work on that next time I'm out. This was my first day spinning more than 1's off this jump,the timing was very different than the 15'ers I'm user too, I was barely spinning at all, I am sure 5's would not be tough... next season. Still - not bad for an old man?

Fixed that for you. To embed youtube, just put the video ID tag: LxyCxZ-KbJ8 in between the [YOUTUBE] backets..

Last edited by Snow Wolf; 03-25-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote