Without having a chance to ride them yet, here are some things I noticed:
- These bindings are light! They feel lighter than my reflex malavitas.
- the highbacks are soft flexing... both parts seem to be quite flexible.
- they changed the discs a little so the angles are marked on the disc and not the baseplate anymore.
- the react ankle strap (like on the diode and old c60) is very comfortable
- the gettagrip toe strap is like on the diode, where the inner material appears to be some kind of foam and not rubber like the usual ones
- no autocant
- the b3 gel in the heel is much smaller than i've ever seen.
- the baseplate mold/shape/design is different than the 2012 cartel and malavita reflex
Here are some pics... I'll have a chance to ride them in the next few days...