Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gopro Sale
Thread: Gopro Sale
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
It's only with GoPro's because the new Hero2 is not kept stocked in GoPro's CA HQ's -- instead with every vendor the new cameras take a long time to arrive b/c of getting them through customs.

Nothing Thryll can do or GoPro - the demand is so high that the brand can't keep up w/ stocking it in it's office and Thryll has to wait for GP to ship.

Next time J has promised to get them in before putting them on the site so shipping is immediate like everything else.

Thryll is expanding soon growing from a startup w/ just Jeanine doing everything. She is a friend of mine and she works her ass off. I am pumped that Thryll is growing. She just went through mad legal drama with the former co-founder who tried to scam her and the biz, and that legal shit lasted from Nov to now and she held the company together not dropping the ball once. She deserves all the success that is ahead of her.

Big ups!
Can you ask her when she is going to sell the Now bindings I saw on her facebook page? I want to try
jdang307 is offline   Reply With Quote