Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - iPhone Snowboarding App
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Casual
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
I'm not so sure I get the value in the app at the moment, seems like it's more aimed for the guys in the park? Something I'd like would be a resort app, with access to stats for all resorts, snowfall, trail maps, webcams, etc.
Poutanen - get the Northface Snow Report app, it has what you aksed for. Ski Tracks is a good one too using your gps for speed and runs etc.

This app is obviously aimed at teaching people tricks.

My feedback - written word is ok but I think video would go along ways, people dont just want to read - they need to see it, thats why they all go to youtube. Anyways I suggest you break out your tricks from Frontside and Backside both in the air and on rails, they are two very different things. Also - how about a checklist of all the tricks you have so a user can check them off as they master them? I'm not sure this app is something that would really teach a person how to freestyle snowboard, but its a handy little guide to pull out if your bored and looking for a trick to try out.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote