Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2013 Burton Mystery
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Well i lucked out in Banff yesterday and had 6cm of new snow on top of a great base at Sunshine Village. No rain. To make matters better there were no wait times at any of the lifts. Saaweet.

I am beginning to think my other boards are not longer going to get any hill time...in fact im going to sell my Process tonight. The more I ride this thing the more I love it. It rides like a sports car. Light, tight and FAST! This board is super fast. Its really interesting to test the speed of it against another board with the same shape from the same series and apx the same size (my Process). I'm guessing it has more to do with the teflon type finish on the bottom then the weight of the board, but I could be wrong on both accounts. Im trying to find something about it I dont like and I cant. I guess if pressed I would have to say that because of it responsiveness perhaps it would not be the best choice for a beginner. Im looking forward to hear other peoples thoughts when this comes available, or if people find good deals on the current version.

Out of curiosity im going to weigh it against the Process tonight to see the difference. Both are pretty much the same size (Mystery 1cm bigger), and both are the same shape more or less so it will be interesting.
Sassicaia is online now   Reply With Quote