After a few more days on these, I have a few more things to add:
- the foam toe strap definitely molds to my boot better than the regular gettagrip toe strap, which would sometimes slip off if not positioned and tightened perfectly.
- the ankle strap has now surpassed the malavita asym strap as my favourite ankle strap, as it's also pressure point free, but much more supportive.
- the high back doesn't get snow stuck in it like I thought it might
- the micro flad seems to be improved upon, from previous gens as the adjustment block that contacts the heelcup widens at its end, unlike the 2010 exile, 2012 cobrashark and 2011 malavita in which the micro flad was one thin block
- weight savings are very noticeable, especially on the lift.