Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How do you think my private lesson went?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
firstx1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by handscreate View Post
Are you still going to Summit? If so, I'll happily offer to help you out a little on Sunday when I'm up there. Feel free to PM me so we don't hijack this thread
I'd LOVE that!!! However, Sunday probably won't be condusive to getting some help as I'll be dressed as a Snowboarding Easter Bunny and hindered by the outfit and we'll only be there for a few hours in the morning as it is the last day at the condo for the winter so we have to clean it up and pack and bring everything home and turn the keys in. If you see a Bunny (not a Playboy Bunny by the way - lol) on the hill or in line - come up and say hello - that would be me and my hubby will be a carrot! lol It's suppose to be 60 Sunday so we'll probably only be there from 8:30 to 10:30 - I hate the slush!

The owners are letting us rent the Escape Condo next season so I'd definitely take you up on your offer next season if you are willing!

Vicki