Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Instructing on ones own?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
I have a skill or two and I do work hard.....
not u dummy

I flamed this kid cuz attacked me for posting crying pictures of all your pow, like out of nowhere; not that I mind, internet shennanigans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshit View Post
These things I am finding strange in life. Most jobs I am offered have ridiculous physical demands at low rate of pay and leave me with no time to even feed myself imbetween.

Most recently I had an interview to work 66 hours a week @ 12.00 an hour doing physical labour... Sad part is I have to beg for this job because without it I cant afford to live. Ends up being a decent chunk of change, roughly 3000 a month but I will have no life as my only day off will be spent cleaning my house and shopping for the food of the week.

anyone have any tips on life? I hate this feeling of being a loser let me explain.

either I am working so hard I have no time or energy for anything else
or I am broke and lets face it- Being broke is pretty shitty way to live.
I'm referring to OP. I will die doing my blue collar work, proud, tired and happy. If you're trying to get paid, there's no shortcuts, try white collar; although usually people who complain about work in blue collar world don't necessarily get very far there either.

I'd still start with not being an entitled punkass, put that shit to bed and you can start figuring out what the grownups are up to.

Last edited by snowklinger; 04-07-2012 at 03:48 AM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote