Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowolf - latest update 4-8-12
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by handscreate View Post
They run 7 during the week too, at least now they do. You may have caught it on an off day...? Yeah, I'll only attempt The Wall when it's on the softer side. When it's icy I don't bother, it's just too damn scary for me when it's rock hard

Im convinced they randomly run chairs during the week. Probably to do with conditions more then anything. But still,I think they just run what they feel like and if it's a weekday and no one is there, they don't bother.

Vicki, my first black run was that one off miracle mile. Except I had no intention of going there. Took a wrong turn off the summit run and ended up way over my head. Did the heel edge falling leaf and tried to psych myself up to attempt a turn. Before that could happen I ran out of snow. I ended up taking my heel edge falling leaf right off the edge of the groomer into the mud. I had to unstrap and hike out. Got mud all over my nice white boots Then I hiked thru the trees back onto the summit run. I was able to get all the mud off me before too many people saw and I still never came close to crashing into anyone.

love the costumes!

Last edited by mixie; 04-10-2012 at 04:37 AM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote