Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Playful board decision time!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2012, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Toomeyct

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Playful board decision time!

I've posted previously about a more flexible board for bigger feet and I've narrowed it down to 3 boards. I would like any advice and pros/cons you have for each board below.

I'm 6'1", 205 lbs. and currently have a Heritage X. Looking for a softer, more flexible board to compliment the heritage.

Libtech Skate Banana 156W - On sale on DOG for ~300. I like the fact that it has magnetraction and I'm assuming its a good bit softer than the heritage. Also nice that its on sale

Smokin' Superpark Wide Clash Rocker 159W - Also on sale at DOG for ~300. Also has magnetraction but a milder implementation from what I understand. This was a recommendation from Argo I think.

Never Summer Revolver 155W or 158W - ~400 on Evo, can't really find it cheaper elsewhere. Similar to my heritage as far as camber profile goes and softer. A little expensive since I can't find it on sale any lower.

So what are the pros and cons of each of these boards and if there are other suggestions, feel free to make them, however I want something that is fairly different than my heritage.

Thanks in advance.