Originally Posted by poutanen
+1 to the kidney stone! I still have my percocets from that experience. Saving them at the ready in case I feel another stone. That's the only time I ever called 911 in my life, I thought I was going into anaphylactic shock or something!
I've snowboarded with torn rotator cuffs, chest muscle bruises (hurts a wee bit), etc. just keep the advil flowing!
i went into anaphylactic shock once after i received an allergy injection, so scary! I have a disease called cystinuria, which means my kidneys do not filter cystine or taurine. Therefore, it can build up and form stones 1000 times harder than calcium stones >.<. Thankfully ive only had them about 4 times, but my sister has had to have surgeries almost every year for them since she was about 5.