Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help me choose my next Lib-Tech board
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
hktrdr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bparmz View Post
I ride a 157 TRS and i love it. I am confident doing absolutely anything and everything on it. The only thing that im not crazy about but its not that big of a deal is the base. I just wish they had it with a sintered base.
Thanks for the comments from everybody so far. TRS seems to have a lot of love, so I guess the reputation it has is well deserved. To be honest, it was kind of the 'default' choice but I was curious about what else is out there and whether the extra tech (like in the Magic) is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bparmz View Post
Also, you may want to check out the GNU Riders Choice 154, i tested it out and loved it. its basically the same as the TRS but with a sintered base and its a tad softer but nothing noticeable. And i say 154 on the riders choice because the effective edge with the blunted tips makes it ride more like a 157 with a length of 154. But like i said..the TRS is effin awesome, by far my favorite board ever so far
Yeah, I am really interested in Gnu as well, but they just don't seem to be very common where I am. Concerns with the Rider's Choice are the softer flex (not sure I want to go softer than the TRS) and more importantly waist width (no way the 154.5 would work, needs to be the 157.5 with my boots).

How does the Gnu Danny Kass compare to the Rider's Choice and the TRS?

Last edited by hktrdr; 04-10-2012 at 09:58 PM.
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote