Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Learn how to snowboard absolutely FREE!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Argo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Anything really. Timberline has a decent public park all summer including a super pipe. Any level of free ride coaching from basic and dynamic skidded turns to basic and dynamic carved turns. Steeps riding and back country riding including even a summit of Mt. Hood.
We will be up there in June and early July again. Hood is awesomein summer, we only board 3-4 days because the outdoors stuff is amazing around there. My wife and I are gonna hike up a bit this year but no summit trip planned. My wife couldn't handle the angles of decent....

If anyone gets the urge to go and get some riding instruction from wolf in the summer I would highly recommend it. 2 years ago in June we woke up with a nice coat of fresh white stuff all over our campsite. Riding in June and mid July is amazing in itself and our friends find it crazy that we make a mid summer boarding trip. This year we will only not board in may, aug, sept... We will board every other month...

FYI, mt hood village has some awesome facilities and is like $12/night for tent sites. They have a nice pool and hot tub plus a liquor store and bar on site.... Super hot Showers and clean bathrooms too.
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote