Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Done my research, does my purchase sound ok?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
mov.eax

Default Done my research, does my purchase sound ok?

Hi guys,

Ive been looking get a board and have done some research around what I think is best for me, looking to get the all clear from those more knowledgable before i go spending my hard earned moola..

Im about 6 foot and weigh 75kgs (165 pounds). I have a boot size of around 11 and age is 29. Im an intermediate boarder who is just starting out on the park and wouldnt mind doing more freestyle stuff while still carving the mountain. Im looking to get a 158cm Custom X Burton Snowboard with Large EST Cartel Bindings. The thing im not sure about is the length of the board. I was trying to find a 160cm but they all seem to be sold out online and this one I found is currently around $370 which seems like a pretty good price so am looking to put in the order tomorrow..According to Burton's website the width of the board is 249mm.

What do you guys think? Should I look for a longer board or go for it? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by mov.eax; 04-11-2012 at 11:39 PM.
mov.eax is offline   Reply With Quote