Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2004? Shaun White Burton board, need info!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cubieman

Question 2004? Shaun White Burton board, need info!

My dad got me this Shaun White Burton board back in 2003/2004 when I was much smaller, and I am thinking of selling it for a bigger board. Also the size 12 boots are too small now. Back then I weighed about 135lb, now I'm 175lb, 5,10". Most likely just selling the board and boots, because I would have to imagine the bindings can be put on a different board and be good to go with bigger boots? I am a newb when it comes to equipment, however, I googled up and down and found next to nothing as far as my board was concerned. I did found two links, one with a picture of it, but in a different color. After hours of searching I could not come up with ONE photo of my white colored Shaun White 2004(?) model. I have posted pics of the bindings and boots I got with it, however, this may not matter as the boots/bindings were most likely not included with the board. Maybe the bindings were, as I said it was a gift, so I am unaware of that. I included pics of the boots/binding for a reference for those of you who know your stuff. The second link says the MSRP was $499.95. So I guess I was just wondering what a fair price would be for the board/boots or the board/bindings/boots. I don't know if this board is "sought after" or collectable, I simply can't find much on it. The boots are "Hail" model and the bindings just say "Custom" and are Burtons as well. The whole package has only seen 3 trips to Winter Park with no rail sliding. All in all great shape. I can post more pics if that would help. Thanks for any help!!!!

2004 Burton Shaun White

2004 Shaun White - WikiBurton
Cubieman is offline   Reply With Quote