Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a grassroots snowboarding apparel company
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
mmueller

Default Mue feedback

Tjarco

Thank you for this constructive feedback. Your statement about the Story really hit home. The main reason for starting this company wasnít for me but for those involved. We are all passionate about snowboarding so the main focus has been for my employees and riders to become involved with Mue through their personal talents and to build lifestyle around their passions. That being said we also worked hard and have come a long way since August of 2011.

The colorways have been a market test for this first season. The ideas we have received, as you noted, have been all across the board. Working towards building the feel of Milwaukee through the colorways is great input. It would no doubt complement the grassroots designs and correlate well with the mission.

The logo is cool! We have been trying different ways for logo placement through the rasta colorway and the LPH. Under the kangaroo pouch is a signature location for our HPH hoodies but the exact size and justification are topics of discussion.

I love QR codes, in fact some companies have been placing them all over the inside labels, (e.g. Coal). Placing the code on the outside is an interesting take on how to use the codes. Random comment you might find useful Ö my friend Mike Hallberg started creating QR business cards and cases, by scanning the card it places a new contact into your smart phone, pretty cool - QRcase

For the HPH we have been using an elastic strap and plastic strap adjuster. We are also working on combining Velcro with elastic (pictures of both attached). I could not see your photo unfortunately Ö It shows to be a broken image. However, I know exactly what you are talking about.

Iíll take free advice all day. Thanks for the awesome input and taking the time to write it out.

Vwbrian

Thanks for the direct features you prefer. The zipper cover for both stances is a great takeaway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0910.jpg (159.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2295.JPG (183.8 KB, 27 views)
mmueller is offline   Reply With Quote