Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Park pickle worth it?

5K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Wiredsport 
#1 ·
So I've been looking and looking for a great park board that has mad pop and can with stand those kickers and I think I'm going to go with the park pickle but before I drop the 350 or so dollars I wanted to know if there were some other boards out there for a better Price that can compare to the Pickle any suggestions?

#2 ·
Hi Bennett,

The Park Pickle is a great deck if you are looking for a rockered (Flat>Rocker>Flat) profile with the benefit of Magnetraction. At $330.00 they are a great late/post season deal. If you are looking to check out C2 (Camber>Rocker>Camber) then the Riders Choice will be solid. The Danny Kass (also C2) is always there for you if you want to go huge and need even more boost and landing stability.

#9 ·
I would rather jib a DH2 and freeride with a WWW than ride a Pickle.

There are much much better options out there. Wait 4 months, save the extra $50 over that price you quoted in you original post and get a 2013 Arbor Blacklist. Better at every single thing on the mountain. Same with a Signal Rocker light if you're more interested in a jibbier ride or want a sintered base.

For super snap get a Nitro Rook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.