Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Too Little Too Late
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
boomin33

for my 2cents think its just natural cyclical world shifts in patterns. Can think of a few winters over past decade where I could hear all the calls to glory from the states of an epic winter... and to see a real crappy one here in Europe.

in the late 90's, early 2000 people were even calling for the demise of some european resorts within 50 years.

** not what you want to hear... but we just had an epic Winter and especially the last 3 weeks... snowed a foot last night with another foot falling today. December was some of the highest snowfall on record. with a couple 6 foot dumps

Val Thorens Weather Forecast (France) (We always get double what they predict on this site / First above freezing day on Thursday... summer is almost here )

Last year was about as crappy for us up until the End of January.. as yours was this year with bare min. to keep lifts open.

Guess this means you are going to have an epic next season like "I think"? you had year before???? And we will have a crappy one.

Last edited by boomin33; 04-24-2012 at 03:28 AM.
boomin33 is offline   Reply With Quote