Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon Goliath vs Ride Manic vs Other Suggestions? (Very First Board)
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
cjdarling19

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, thank you guys so much for the input. I've discarded the Manic like you guys suggested. However, since I made this post, I've been looking at more and more boards online and I've found some very good deals. Namely, for around the same price as a Goliath 160W, I found a 2012 GNU Riders Choice C2X 158W or 162W for $323. I've done lots of research about the board and read tons of reviews on it and it seems like a really solid all-around board. I want to invest in a good board that will last me a while and one that I won't have to replace as I move from an intermediate to a more advanced rider in the next few years. In addition, I found a 2012 Never Summer Legacy 156 or 161 (unfortunately no 159) for $349. That is just a little more than I want to spend, but I'm still highly considering it since I'll more than likely have this board for quite a while (~5 to 6 years). Do you guys feel like those boards would suit me well and which of the two would you recommend?