Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Neversummer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
chub11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOrion View Post
Hi guys, I'm looking for a new board and the NS Proto CT popped on my radar.
Actually i own a ' 11 Lib T.Rice (with HP) 157, a '10 Drake Df1 (156) and a '10 Gnu Park Piclke (155).
I am spending about 60 days in a year on the hill, I feel confortable on euro carving (yeah, easy on the Alps ), basic freestyle moves (fs3, cab3, bs3 and switch bs1... next season i want to get the four 540s!) and not-so-deep powder. I'm a small guy, about 140 lbs and about 6 and a half feet tall (180cm if I don't failed on the calculation).

I love the feeling of the Hoursepower, the dampening effect and lightness of the basalt and the rocker-camber combination, but suddenly I noticed that i just hate my Gnu
The BTX sucks for me, I'm looking for another Park/AllMountainFreestyle board, but i don't wanna buy board very similar to the T.Rice.

Is the NS any softer/forgiving than the Lib? O should I look on the Evo?

Sorry for my grammar/spellcheck fails, I'm working on my foreign languages
Just for the record, 180 cm is more around 5 feet 10 inches. The Proto sounds good, the evo might be better considering that you don't want something a lot like your t rice. However, they'll be almost impossible to find around this time in the season.
chub11 is offline   Reply With Quote