Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Thanks for the help last time... expanding the quiver advice
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
luckboxing

That's a lot of help... spent hours reading the forum (and other review sites) about these boards, but glad I posted as I'm still finding out new info.

I think I'll go with the Proto (better than the Evo for riding the whole mountain most days) and the PYL as I want something that has great float in serious powder, but still good for the rest of the mountain on those days.

Now I'm just trying to figure out sizing... would a 154 Proto and a 161 Pick Your Line make the most sense? The local shop has a few Protos left over for 30% off retail, I'm thinking I should grab one ASAP. Anybody know where I can find a PYL (Canada or US)?

I've been looking into the Forum Republics that you've mentioned. Do they have canted footbeds my Ride SPI's? Really like the shock absorption and canted footbeds in my bindings right now. Looks like they can be found for a great deal now. Definitely going to email ride for some new straps and probably use them for awhile on the freeride board as suggested.
luckboxing is offline   Reply With Quote