Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 09 un inc vs 09 custom
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
olas38

Default little late but here is the answer

NOw days .. burton custom is like Uninc but more all around ! uninc is park board Plus all around and custom is all around plus park board ! question where you wana be ??

if you are a good rider buy the Un..inc ! but if you are intermedia learning the curve in the park !! custom ! uninc is not easy to ride is not forgiven , you make a mistake you pay ! you got it ! but for me I ride uninc ! I love it but also I hve oay the check ! jaja

Uninc ; exelente in groomers , and ollie like a mad man ... thats what i like ( not to stable at HI speed ) centrerad stance and radial side cut make the diferense !

custom is a direcctional flex , en progresive side cut !... the curve is longer in the custom ...

I hope this info helps avery body .

My experience .. 16 yrs on snowboards 35 yrs in surfing 4 years in skate board ... ride so many boards that this page dont have so much space !! to write them all .. have a good day im enjoying my koffe in europa ! north in Sweden ..
olas38 is offline   Reply With Quote