Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Absolutely nothing to do with boarding
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Krug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Send your 5 yr old daughter over to their house and tel her to kick the dog, then when the neighbor comes over and says "Your daughter come to my house today and she kick my dog" you punch him right in the mouth. I dont think your a dick for calling the cops, I think you have given them enough opportunities to rectify the situation. If your other neighbors have any brains they will realize this, if they are in some kind of click I would suggest that you don't need to be in a "click" with those kind of people anyways.
Funny you should mention this as my first inclination was to resort to kicking her husband's ass. I think the wife has the cock in their family as the husband seems like a week cunt that hasn't figured out his own sexuality You hit the nail right on the head though...our neighborhood is very clicky, which I am not. I've never been a big fan of that high school shit...tried to be in a frat in college...hated it.
Krug is offline   Reply With Quote