Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A new board!
Thread: A new board!
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Park-Lapper

Default A new board!

Hello, Folks.

I would be very appreciative if some of ya'll could help me out with picking a board.

Now, about me:
I'm roughly 6'9" and 120 lbs. I guess I would qualify as a average all mountain boarder, but beginner Park Rider.

What I'm looking for is a good all around Park Board. I'll be spending the most of my time Lapping the Park, taking about 50/50 Jumps to rails/boxes. So I want a board that is soft enough to press and preform well on rails and boxes, but also will handle jumps and kickers without washing out on me.

So far I have found 3 hat I am pretty interested in. 1 being the Ride Crush, 2 being the K2-WWW and the 3rd being the Ride Kink. That being said, I am open to other suggestions that are in the same price range as the 3 boards listed.

I know this Topic has probably come up on this site 100's of times, but after Googling the 3 boards and trying to pick a board out, I thought I'd come here for maybe some beter opinions from boarders who have had experience with these boards, or similar boards.

Looking forward to hearing some opinions,
Thanks in advance!!
Park-Lapper is offline   Reply With Quote