Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How do you call a backflip + 360 ?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 84

Originally Posted by horia.ancas View Post
Thanks guys, I am starting to understand.
Here is me flipping out, but this does look like a cork 540 to me. Am I right, or is there too much flip into it ?
MVI_5050.AVI - YouTube
Not an expert but it does look like a cork 540. In a true cork you are never fully inverted as you would be in a flip but a lot of corks these days look very close to flips.

Last edited by chub11; 05-08-2012 at 06:52 PM.
chub11 is offline   Reply With Quote