Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How do you call a backflip + 360 ?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Veteran Member
Casual's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 726
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Most people prefer a grab that allows their shoulder to drop or open and see the direction of travel so they can rotate better and see the landing. So for backside usually a lead hand toeside grab like Mute or a trailing hand heelside grab like stale. For frontside typically the opposite so Indy or Melon. Thats a pretty general rule though, you will get different answers but these grabs will help you turn your head, hense they should help your rotation along.
Casual is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome